Amazing Quotes!

amazing quotes

The opportunity, number one, to work with Ang Lee is an amazing thing for me.Sam Elliott

I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.e. e. cummings

When it's over, I want to say: all my life I was a bride married to amazement. I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.Mary Oliver

As a kid, I kind of spent my life being amazed by being tricked. I love being tricked. I still love it today.Daniel Craig

The '60s were an amazing time.Peter Max

It's amazing how, age after age, in country after country, and in all languages, Shakespeare emerges as incomparable.M. H. Abrams

It's amazing to me that young people will still pick up a cigarette.Loni Anderson

The body is an amazing machine... If you eat the right things your body will perform incredibly well!Shawn Johnson

There is such amazing talent at Disney. My job is 100% creative, and I am very excited to creatively lead them.John Lasseter

The amazing fact is that America is founded on a document. It's a work in progress. It can be tested by each generation.Christopher Hitchens

People are doing amazing things right now on the Web.Chris Hughes

I grew up in a Christian home with amazing parents.Allyson Felix

I'm the poster boy for Propecia. It's amazing.Joe Lando

It's been amazing, the number of commercials that I've done, starting back in 1968. It must be 8,000.Casey Kasem

You will never cease to be the most amazed person on earth at what God has done for you on the inside.Oswald Chambers

I have a ridiculous fear of sharks but I'd jump in the water in a second for an amazing role.Kate Mara

If you tell people where to go, but not how to get there, you'll be amazed at the results.George S. Patton

Amazement awaits us at every corner.James Broughton

I really think it is amazing that people actually buy software.Bill Budge

Isn't it amazing how celebrity status preempts even the most ingrained hatreds?Camryn Manheim

It's amazing, if you know what you want to say, how fast it is to write.Evan Davis

People must feel that the natural world is important and valuable and beautiful and wonderful and an amazement and a pleasure.David Attenborough

It's amazing how ideas start out, isn't it?Nigel Farage

It's such an amazing thing to be loved for who you are.Debra Winger

Listen once in a while. It's amazing what you can hear.Russell Baker

To me, when a great band is playing together, it's amazing for me.John Oates

Words to me were magic. You could say a word and it could conjure up all kinds of images or feelings or a chilly sensation or whatever. It was amazing to me that words had this power.Amy Tan

It's amazing how good getting up and moving makes you feel.Paula Deen

It's amazing marrying someone who wants nothing to do with Hollywood.Nicolas Cage

It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy.Rupert Everett

If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.Les Brown

It's amazing what ordinary people can do if they set out without preconceived notions.Ben Stein

There are amazingly wonderful people in all walks of life; some familiar to us and others not. Stretch yourself and really get to know people. People are in many ways one of our greatest treasures.Bryant H. McGill

I always felt thrilled and amazed that I could put actor on my tax form.Geoffrey Rush

I was always amazed about how much I could finally squeeze into a thirty second commercial.Ridley Scott

Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.Sam Walton

Nothing amazes me anymore.David Beckham

It's the most amazing feeling to hold your child in your arms.Chris O'Donnell

More and more couples are having this negotiation or discussion, but I'm still amazed at the number who aren't and where the cultural norm sort of kicks in and they just assume that mom's got to be the one who stays home, not dad.James Levine

Isn't it amazing the way the future succeeds in creating an appropriate past?John Leonard

I have amazing friends who have led inspirational lives.Andrew Shue

I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing.Carrie Fisher

People never cease to amaze me.Tina Yothers

It's an amazing luxury to say I'm 31 years old and I'm gonna take a year off. That's pretty amazing.Sarah McLachlan

It's amazing how stress keeps you trim.Peter Andre

I'm not a kid anymore. And I'm excited for all the amazing things to come.Paris Hilton

If there was an observer on Mars, they would probably be amazed that we have survived this long.Noam Chomsky

It's amazing how, over time, a person's perspective can be altered.Fred Durst

When the shriveled skin of the ordinary is stuffed out with meaning, it satisfies the senses amazingly.Virginia Woolf

When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.Joe Namath

People like Frank Zappa were amazing for us Brits.Rick Wakeman

In 29 years, I had recorded over 2,200 songs. I was amazed.Kate Smith

It's amazing where the paranoid mind can take you.Bill Ayers

Amazingly when you add life and consciousness to the equation you can actually explain some of the biggest puzzles of science.Robert Lanza

Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.Conan O'Brien

I think that a lot of companies are still amazingly price sensitive.Sanjay Kumar

The truth sets you free. It's a very liberating thing, when you say this is who I am warts and all and then you can just get on with life. It's amazing.Geri Halliwell

I'm always amazed at anyone's interest in what I have to say.Orlando Bloom

With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling.Britney Spears

Emmanuel Lewis was amazing to work with. I'll love that guy to the end of time.Corin Nemec

When you're true to who you are, amazing things happen.Deborah Norville

It's amazing the hours you pull when you're the lead of a show.Jamie Luner

The people I've been exposed to have been people of amazing integrity.Amy Grant

Considering the amount of information we're bombarded by, it's amazing if a song can transcend time.Michael Bolton

I think having children is the most amazing thing.Rachel Stevens

I like pens. My writing is so amazing there's never a need to erase.Todd Barry

It's amazing how much trouble you can get in when you don't have anything else to do.Quincy Jones

It's amazing how much you can learn if your intentions are truly earnest.Chuck Berry

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.Harry S. Truman

I play a musical instrument a little, but only for my own amazement.Fred Allen

As far as the public is concerned, India is amazingly secular.Shahrukh Khan

There was something amazingly enticing about programming.Vinton Cerf

I had a friend whose family had dinner together. The mother would tuck you in at night and make breakfast in the morning. They even had a spare bike for a friend. It just seemed so amazing to me.Moon Unit Zappa

The body can do amazing things in a situation when it is really called for.Suzanne Farrell

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.Anna Quindlen

It was amazing to me that, all of a sudden, I was hearing my music on the radio and coming out of cars.Lenny Kravitz

When the youth of America gets together, amazing things happen.Tom Ford

Elle MacPherson is absolutely amazing; she is just so beautiful.Carol Alt

If you dream of something worth doing and then simply go to work on it and don't think anything of personalities, or emotional conflicts, or of money, or of family distractions; it is amazing how quickly you get through those 5,000 steps.Edwin Land

My family is just an amazing melting pot of wonderful religions and faiths.Rima Fakih

I'm proud of the U.S.A. We've done some amazing things. To wear our flag in the Olympics is an honor.Shaun White

There are a lot of people with a lot of money, and I'm amazed they don't understand what a great pleasure it can be to give.Robert Mondavi

It's pretty amazing to me that my first hit record was an Elvis Presley record.Mac Davis

We used to go to Studio 54 - an amazing place.Jerry Hall

It is amazing how nice people are to you when they know you're going away.Michael Arlen

People are generally amazed that I would take an interest in any form that would require me to stop talking for three hours.Henry A. Kissinger

If it's an amazing role, I'll do anything.Vin Diesel

I love Jessica Simpson. I love her voice. She's amazing.Britney Spears

Isn't it amazing that we are all made in God's image, and yet there is so much diversity among his people?Desmond Tutu

It's amazing how a competitive nature can turn a negative into something positive.Barry Mann

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.Conan O'Brien

So much of 'Jaws' was amazing because the mind filled in what was missing.Bill Sienkiewicz

I am constantly amazed by Tina Fey. And I am Tina Fey.Tina Fey

Pebble Beach. It is tough and the lay out is amazing.Natalie Gulbis

I am indeed amazed when I consider how weak my mind is and how prone to error.Rene Descartes

Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be.Angelina Jolie

To feel the presence of the Lord is an amazing thing.Lisa Leslie

You would be amazed what the ordinary guy knows.Matt Drudge

I was impressed by Hendrix. His attitude was brilliant. Even the way he walked was amazing.Ritchie Blackmore

But I am not going to live for ever. And the more I know it, the more amazed I am by being here at all.William Hurt

 
Copyright © Quote'We' | Designed by Templateism.com